6/11/08

Sushi House 101

.
Well. Finally, Si and I have set up a blog. Which almost seems a wee redundant in the days of Facebook and the like. But we figure its an easy way for people to keep with with whats going on over here (should anyone be interested!). Sushihouse seemed fitting, given the apartment from which we write is home to the only sushi fun in town. Who, seriously, WHO does NOT eat sushi?! It seems, here in Cork, that the only sushi you can get is phallic, soggy logs of fishy sludge from a school boy in a while tent every Tuesday (or is it Thursday?) on UCC campus. Even I, weighing in at 7 kilos more than usual due to the lack of my daily sushi lunch, refuse to so much as try the free taster. As I hyperventilate, trying to get over the lack of whats important here (sushi), I recognize the need to get back to the point.

Blogs.

I realise that blogs are abundant. Ad nausium. But this one will be different. This one is as much for my sake as it is for yours. Here is my sanity, in tidy black letters on a green screen. Here also is where you will find out if (when) I get a job (still holding my breath, surprised I haven't suffocated yet!). Here you will read about what Si and I are up to round and abouts on this Euro mission. No doubt, in true Sarah style, you will also read about any number of 'blond ponders' I tend to have throughout my days. For this, I apologise in advance. Sorry. Anyways, onwards and upwards. I'm sure I'll be writing soon, if not in the next couple of seconds.

Nom Nom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello and welcome to the world of blogs!!