6/18/08

You wouldnt believe what happened during Home and Away yesterday!



So, I'm gonna have to take this back...

"Don't bother with the courtesy call, don't mind that i studied for your stupid interview for 2 week, traveled half an hour to your place of business and drove myself to heart attack with your nasty technical questions in the interview. I clearly don't deserve the token of a phone call to say, 'stop waiting by your phone'."

*blush*

I didnt get the 'stop waiting by your phone' call. I got the 'I'm terribly sorry for not getting back to you earlier, but we want you to work for us undertaking the public consultation section of one of our developments'.

You have never seen me so happy :)

(Except I miss my mum and dad, otherwise totally happy :) )


Nom nom mum and dad! xxx

No comments: